Wednesday, February 20, 2008

2007 Christmas Morning

I have to say the we had a blessed Christmas. The kids were thrilled with their gifts from Santa. Axel got a Wii and Caytlynne got her Leapster. We had a wonderful day with our family of friends. Mike's mother comes from and Italian background and so the feast was huge. It started with shrimp cocktail then we had Italian Wedding Soup. Shortly after that we had homemade lasagna, raviolis, sauce (they call it gravy), italian sausage, ribs, meatballs, and kelbasa. Now you would think that would be it for the day. Ohhhh no! About three hours later we had prime rib with all kinds of side dishes. Then if you had room there was dessert. Poor Thom had to be rolled out when it was time. I had to go and get the kids and I ready to leave for Colorado the next day. Like I said, we were blessed!

No comments: