Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Caytlynne's Field Trip

Caytlynne and her class went on a field trip to the pumpkin patch. I don't know if Caytlynne was more excited about going on the field trip or getting to ride the bus. The best part of going to school for Caytlynne is that her BFF (best friend forever) is in her class. It is a love hate relationship. One minute they love each other, the next minute they don't. I am guessing that is common for little girls. The kids had a great time. They were able to pick a pumpkin, go through a maze, take a hayride, feed the goats, and have a snack. Caytlynne had a great time.
Caytlynne and CJ!
This is my type of maze...one that I can get through!
Just feeding the goats!
Having a snack with my BFF CJ!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

awww the pics are ADORABLE!!! i miss you guys so much! =[ see you soon tho! =]