Friday, November 2, 2007
CCC Family Fun Day
On September 29 the church had their annual Family Fun Day. As usual I was stressed that it was not going to be successful but it was perfect. The weather was perfect with a nice breeze blowing all day. The day started off with lots of food including hamburgers and hot dogs that the church provided. If there is one thing this church can do that is feed you. Then Don and Autumn put all kinds of events together for the kids. It included motorcycle rides, pony rides, fire trucks, ambulances, hayride, and the all time favorite bump-n-jump. The adults sat around and visited or played volleyball. Then the kids were able to play their final t-ball game and received trophies for the efforts. They loved it! We wrapped up our day with a two hour concert given by One Voice. It was a wonderful day, I had nothing to stress about. On to the next event to plan.
Axel riding a hog!
Heaven help me if she becomes a biker babe!
This is more like it.
I just want to look good, I don't really want to play!
Now I can say I knew George when he was just this high.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment